Wednesday 15 May 2013

LIFESTYLE COURSE - Learner's work

As we start week 6 of a 10 week lifestyle jewellery-making course at Bedwas Adult Education Centre, I wanted to share some of the work done so far.
Everyone was keen to try wire wrapping and so we've concentrated on this for the last few sessions, having a go at various techniques. The class is a mixture of abilities and skill levels but all have made some great designs. All apart from one learner has attended my workshops and/or courses before and I've chosen some repeat designs for them to tackle as well as new ones. Several people in the group attend glass making classes with other tutors at the centre and have incorporated their own lovely pieces into the designs.
Lyn 

Lyn recently completed the accredited course with me and is a regular workshop attendee at various classes in Bedwas Centre

Tracy also took the accredited course with me and enjoys the design element of the making

Steph

Steph too completed the accredited course and has done several workshops with me at both BAEC and Y GALERI






Ken is new to my classes but is a regular at the glass making  ones in BAEC and other workshops
 Tracy
Tracy

Lyn

 Steph
 Steph


Lyn, Steph and fellow students Julie and Sue, will be joining me at a craft event 

Sunday 19th May at Bedwas Workman's Hall, 11am-3pm. 

A selection of their work will be available to purchase, as will some of my own designs created using glass pendants made by Ann Jones, art and glass tutor at

 Bedwas Adult Education Centre.







No comments:

Post a Comment