Monday 6 August 2012

AUGUST WORKSHOP:Glass & Wire Pendants, Y Galeri, Caerphilly

Saturday saw me teaching a workshop at Y Galeri in Caerphilly. Six ladies (all with either none or little experience of  making jewellery) joined me to make their own glass and wire pendants and I couldn't have asked for better students! In just 2 hours everyone learned about a range of basic tools and materials, how to make loops and went on to create fantastic, individual designs for their pendants. Well done all of you :)
I'm delighted with the results and it was a pleasure meeting everyone and helping them use their creativity.
Y Galeri is a great venue and a warm welcome from Jan is assured for everyone who comes through the doors. If you haven't been there yet...why not!?? You can get all the latest information on their Facebook Page, click here.
I'm looking forward to further workshops and if anyone is interested in attending a similar event with me, please get in touch. The ladies on Saturday all said they are interested in learning more skills so I will be planning a follow on workshop soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment