Tuesday 31 January 2012

CRAFT TASTER SESSION: PONTYPRIDD

I really enjoyed meeting everyone at yesterday's 'Taster Session' at The Circle Gallery, Muni Arts Centre in Pontypridd. I forgot my camera this time (do'h) and so can't show the fab designs the participants made but I hope everyone enjoyed it and all the other skills that were on offer. I also hope we inspired them to take their ideas to the next level and have a go at test trading.

 Demos..
Sadly it is the last planned session from 'Taste of Enterprise' at the moment but I've had lots of interest in whether I offer demos and workshops, as jewellery making is a very popular hobby. I'm pleased to say this is now going to be my main goal this year and to aid this I am attending a course in April that will enable me to teach my skills in the adult learning sector. I'm excited about this and am currently looking at offering independant demos in the Caerphilly area, but first I need to research what is already available, costs involved, suitable charges and most importantly, what people would like to learn. If you have any suggestions or comments that would help me with this research then please do get in touch and if you or someone you know would be keen to attend a session then please email me your details in confidence and I can keep you updated. Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment